You're Broke, You're A Loser, And You Could Care Less



By Sean Gittrich

Here's the deal: nearly every broke person in the world has the same lame attitude. "Woe is me! I'm broke and it's out of my control. I would be making all the money I could ever want if it just weren't for my extreme toenail fungus disease." ... To weird and gross? Who cares, it could be any other number of uncontrollable outside forces that keep you from making the money you think you truly desire.

Because making excuses... that's easy. Things that are outside of your control are, just that, outside of your control. You can't possibly expect yourself to really go for it when you know you have to be up early tomorrow morning for work. Or you couldn't possibly put pen to paper to begin to realizing your dreams, when that new prime-time show CSI: I've Seen This Before is on in 5 minutes.

This is why you're broke. This is why 80% of America is just "getting by". Too many people are saying "I want to be my own boss", "I have the entrepreneurial spirit", "I'm going to be rich someday", "If I could just get my idea of the ground, I could quit my day job", "I'm sick of being broke, I know there are other ways to make more money". Bull! You're lying to yourself.

Because you're not DOING anything about it. You're just talking to yourself. And as soon as your realize that you're just making excuses and that YOU are the only one in control of your life, that is the moment you can stop making excuses and start taking action.

All it takes is for YOU to DECIDE. Decide you are not going to put it off another second. Decide you are no longer going let outside forces dictate your dreams. Decide the only way to realize your dreams is to begin taking action immediately. Decide TODAY-right now is the time for change.

As soon as you finish reading this article. THE SECOND YOU FINISH. Begin taking action. Make your first step. Don't wait even five minutes. Or until you get off work. Stop making excuses!

Don't know where to start? Then your first step should be to read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Read it before? GOOD! Read it AGAIN! (repetition breeds skill)! Your first step should be to read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Read it before? GOOD! Read it AGAIN (repetition breeds skill)! Don't have a copy? Search for "Think and Grow Rich ebook". You'll find plenty available for free as a download.

Begin by writing down your ideas and thoughts. Start a blog. Write in a journal. Don't let your thoughts flush down the proverbial thought toilet of life. Remember them, write them, and begin to take action. As soon as you begin to take action you'll begin to flourish. Study. Read. Act. And NEVER STOP.

Sean Gittrich is a freelance writer and journalist. You can learn more about Why 80% of American are Broke at http://www.didyousmellthat.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home