Best Way to Lose Weight for Good



By Michael S. Brown

The best way to lose weight is something that simply eludes most people. The unfortunate thing is that usually its right in front of their face, literally. Yet most have no idea how to lose weight to begin with let alone how to find the best way to lose weight. Those that have found a way to drop the pounds have failed to keep it off as they give in and fall short of harnessing their own self control. Each and every year around the New Year people realize they've ballooned up and decide its time to shed the pounds fast. Indulge in the best way to lose weight, for good.

Its easy for me to sit back now and remember a time when I was overweight. I am a naturally slender person and never thought I'd look and the mirror shocked and realizing that I need to lose weight. In fact for me I couldn't even figure out why I gained weight in the first place. Later that afternoon I remember sitting down for lunch with 2 ham sandwiches, a side of mac and cheese, a baked potato with sour cream, and bacon and 2 glasses of pepsi. Then it hit me this is the problem, I am less active than I was in high school but I still eat in the same manner. 20 pounds heavier than I need be I decided I didn't have to find a way to lose weight I needed the best way to lose weight.

I put a lot of time into working out and running and doing all the things I knew were right after that. I was still lacking one thing, discipline. I could force myself to workout and get active but I still had trouble with eating and how much I ate at one time. Then it hit me that the best way to lose weight was to stop eating! I was used to eating a lot growing up, again I was constantly one of the skinniest guys in my high school. Approaching my mid twenties I discovered I simply could no longer afford to eat that way as my health began to deteriorate.

So in my quest for the best way to lose weight I found it to be portion control and food control. Controlling not only the portions of food I eat but the types of food as well helped greatly in my quest. I realized it was ok to eat a high fat snack every now and again but just not every single night. For me it came down to a combo of things such as moderate exercise, eating healthy, avoid salt and high fats and eating fatty foods in moderation as the means for the best way to lose weight. Now that i know the truth I will never go back to what I once was.

Michael S Brown

For more on the best way to lose weight visit the site below. Secret To Weight Loss

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_S._Brown

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home