High Ticket Product Selling and Backlinks and SEO



By Sean Mize

Sometimes I get asked about my personal SEO strategy, and how getting backlinks really works for me, so I decided to tackle that question here:

A backlink is basically a link on somebody else's website that comes to your website. From their perspective on the other person's website, it's an outbound link to you. From your perspective it's an inbound link or a backlink.

Yes, if you submit your articles to multiple article directories - you can submit them to blogs and forums - there's lots of places online besides article directories. The reason we use article directories and the reason we teach it is simply because it's so easy. You don't have to get permission. You don't have to ask anybody. That's just the way an article directory works.

But each one of those article directories will give you backlink to your website, and having multiple backlinks with anchor text on the link itself that's optimized for your website will increase your ranking in the search engines.

It won't necessarily get you a lot of direct traffic, but it will increase your ranking, which can increase your search engine traffic. I call that indirect traffic, then I call direct traffic where I write an article, submit it to EzineArticles, it's picked up by Google, Google sends traffic to me, the traffic reads the article and clicks through to me. I call that direct traffic.

So where does this tie into your long run strategy online? I work two different types of strategies with traffic simultaneously - I work to get direct, immediate traffic using ezinearticles, and then I work to get long run SEO traffic via the links I get when the articles are distributed.

Want to learn how to sell high ticket products online? Download my brand new free guide here: "How to Sell High Ticket Products Online"

Sean Mize teaches a powerful, highly advanced system of creating and selling high ticket products online.

Sean Mize is an internet marketing mentor who teaches people to generate over $15,000 per month online via automated systems and product funnels.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_Mize

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home