Earn Financial Freedom



By Jerrie Jackson

I'm not an expert on anything really, but I do know the aggravation of working for someone other than yourself.

In the past 17 years I have worked for someone else and frankly, I'm sick of asking for days off and being denied, criticizing the job I'm doing and asking for permission to use the restroom.w
Although, there are benefits to working for an employer. They have to worry about quarterly taxes, unemployment, 401k, time sheets, payroll, insurance and social security. However, I'd take on those worries over being at anothers beck and call 5 days a week. I'd take it over the guilt trip you're given when your child is sick and you call into work. I'd take it over being berated in front of a customer or a co-worker. I'll gladly take it over the option to work for someone else for the next 30 plus years.


Working from home allows you freedom, flexibility, less stress and comfort. I like to lounge in jammies all day, so working for myself is great fun and very comfortable. I like being able to work ten hours or two. People are always looking for something better than what they have. They are looking to give their children more than they had growing up. CEO's are looking to walk away from a life of stress and ulcers. Real Estate agents are looking to work for more than 'ify' commissions. Everyone has a dream and we should be allowed to find it.

We've covered pros and cons and I'm sure there are more reasons that are personal to you. But the important thing in this life is to be happy and to have time to do things you enjoy. Take your family on vacation when you want, where you ant. No more asking permission, not having the money to pay for it and knowing that after all the fun is had you'll go back to the cubicle for pennies on the hour. Take charge of your future, help yourself while helping others. That's the most beneficial thing you'll ever do...help others better their life. I believe that financial freedom leads to healthier people and not just monetarily, but physically. I feel the worst some days when there is just nothing to look forward to other than trudging off to work at a job I sorta like, working for people I tolerate. Decide which life you want.

I'm ready to make the money I need to earn financial freedom, become an independent person and most importantly, help others reach those same goals. We all deserve to live a life we want instead of a life you have to.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jerrie Jacksonhttp://www.thewealthofsuccess.com/?t=article021308

Learn more about me at: http://www.geocities.com/jerrie.jackson/index.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jerrie_Jackson

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home