Seller Lost in the Deep Amazon Jungle of Brazil!



By Scott Daniels

I`m scratching my head in disbelief. We showed property last Saturday and our buyers loved this one house! We wrote the offer.

It`s a great offer with no surprises, The asking price was $479,000, we offered $460,000 with a 3% sellers contribution, The home has been vacant for 4 months, so the "Motivation" to sell the home should be there, right?! Wrong!

Normally, when i receive an offer, I call,fax or email a response within an hour after receiving the offer thanking the B/A for their offer and notifying them that we`ll get back to them ASAP! It`s called professional courtesy.

The company I`m dealing with begins with two initials in their name, so I figure that they`re on the up and up! They have a virtual assistant, an assistant on top of the virtual assistant and nobody there picks up a telephone, making it even more complicated to locate them.

This particular company seems to believe that it`s perfectly acceptable and finds nothing wrong with having a horrific attitude! I think they teach this in their seminars...It seems that everyone is always at one! How do they have time to see clients, I keep wondering!

They have no excuses why they can`t return their calls in a timely manner. The Buyer is antsy, which is why we started sending him additional emails of other properties to view. I`ve already explained to him, that this company may already be stalling and playing our offer against one of their own.

Last night I finally received a call from the "Teams Rainmaker" who expressed dismay that this team wasn`t following up! He starts explaining that the Seller can`t be reached because he`s in the "Deepest Jungles of Brazil!!!" No lie, I wish I could make this up!

They start backpeddling by telling us they have no way of locating the client!

South Florida is a multi cultural area. People from all over the world reside here or have second homes here. Many times I handle clients from Central or South America, and they always leave me instructions where to send important papers to them without any down stroke!

One would assume that these sellers gave the Agents similar instructions. The offer has been sitting there 4 days, I explain to the "Teams Rainmaker" doesn`t FEDEX deliver, or how about sending an email?!!

Jungle or no Jungle, this is a mess!

scott daniels
florida list for less realty,inc.
954-275-0200.
http://www.listfloridahomesforless.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home