Where is Love?



By Ronald Kumar

Some may define love as trying to understand another person, others may say that it is to do with satisfaction, while others may look at it as compromise. Anyway, the way one looks at love is entirely on the person who knows and understands love. There are so many people out there who are searching for love. Well, I have one source of love and it is the source.

Have you ever thought of true love. I used to look for love, trying to impress people, not to offend others, watching every word I say so as not to hurt another party. This effort made me so strained, trying to please people. I realized that I was not doing any good to myself and at times strategizing, or trying to buy love over the counter. When we buy something, we give out resources - such as money, goods, services, ideas and so forth. So in a way I was buying this material love. But my friends, one can only buy the fake happiness. Remember, we only buy things that are definite, short-term and cannot last for ever - name it as many as you want, everything that we buy is short-lived. But love, in its all entirety is free, indefinite and everlasting. So where can we buy this love amongst all the hurdles, strife, hurt and hatred. The solution is simple.

Dear readers, do you know anything about Jesus. Hold on, I am not talking religion here, so do not stop the pace of your reading. I am talking about relation. If you are really searching for love, peace, and tranquility, then read along. Jesus is love my friends! Why and How?

Why: The answer is already with you because of your eagerness to know. Ask Jesus to show you true love, and ask earnestly. I can guarantee that he will show you, give you and satisfy you with true love. My friends, love is peace, calmness, and working in faith.

How: Communicate with God - everyday - whenever you are free. I bet if you really want to find love, Jesus will provide you the time, and when you have time at your disposal, ask him, and you shall be given, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be opened to you. You do not have to strain yourself, and neither do you need to spend money. This is free, and free indeed. It is in abundance and it shall free you and fill you with love.

How do you know that you are realizing the power of love:1. When you start loving and caring for people - not only those whom you know and have seen, but also those whom you do not know (or don not wish to know!) and have never seen (or never wish to see!).2. When you start relying on Jesus for everything - no matter how big or how small it may be. It is just like running to your father for every single issue. Trust me my friends, Jesus is love.3. When you start doing things to positively influence peoples lives - things that you never imagined you will do, for instance, encouraging your friends, neighbour and family members to know the value of love.

How will others know and see you:1. They will see something different in you. They will come to you, not to hurt you, but to know the amazing power that is driving you. Even those who do not believe is in Jesus will like to hang out with you. Why? Because you have some power that they do not know (but want to know) and that power - the power of Love comes from knowing, calling and believing in God.

Before I end this article, I want to mention one more thing: Jesus will give you anything and everything that you want, desire and need - in the best possible form that you cannot even imagine but be grateful when you receive it. My friends, remember, true love is Jesus. Try this love and you will never be unsatisfied.

I love to hear comments on this. If you seriously want to know what is love, and live ever more confident life, believe in Him - Jesus Christ. In my next article, I will write on "simplicity".

Remember, life is a gift, and love is the source of happiness, and the Jesus Christ is Love.
With Love,

Ron

PS: If you have time, please read the books by Norman Vincent Peale.

Believer of Jesus Christ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home