Create A Blog To Market You



By Christopher Kyalo

Despite the sheer power blogs have as marketing tools that have the potential to create an endless stream of traffic and quality leads for any site, many webmasters and site owners are yet to wake up to this great opportunity.

It is truly amazing how so many folks spend most of their time agonizing over the low, mostly useless, traffic trickling in at their sites or even blogs and yet the answer is so obvious. All they need to do is write keyword rich articles and post them at high traffic article directories with links pointing to a blog created for the sole purpose of marketing their product or site. It is really that simple.

Personally I am able to market all my online businesses using only blogs. I don't own a single site and to be honest I am not even interested. Why should I take on the extra baggage of maintaining a web site when I can easily attract hundreds of thousands of hits to my string of free blogs? And the good news is that anybody can do it.

How do I do it? I create quality keyword rich content regularly and post it to my blogs. At the same time, I also generate content for posting in leading high traffic article directories with links pointing to my blog. That's it. What happens is that my articles in leading article directories usually get re-posted all over the place with links intact meaning that the number of links pointing to my blog virally multiply which naturally increases traffic.

Then there is this thing with blogs where linking to one another is the most natural thing. So the more posts and pages I create in my blogs, the more the number of links pointing at my sites virally multiply.

This may sound like a lot of writing to you, however with a simple program to produce a few at a time, you will be amazed at how quickly the cumulative effect of our efforts will kick in. Besides you can always take advantage of the quality affordable content providers who still offer SEO (search engine optimized) articles at dirt-cheap rates.

You can get somebody to help you create a blog to market your site or product at a rate you will not believe. And don't miss this other fascinating article that explores how blogs can market any site.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home