Daily Wisdom



By Christina Sponias

A few words of wisdom can make you understand the meaning of your pain and help you give it a heroic perspective.

A few words of humor can help you completely forget how horrible you feel.

A few words of logic can help you be very realistic and practical.

A few words of gratitude can compensate you for a thousand efforts without recognition.

A few words of compassion can save a life, open a door and impede a mistake. They can give relief, courage to live and many more things you cannot imagine or perceive.

You never know how much someone needs to hear them from your lips...

I remember many tragic moments in my life and a few words that prevented me from falling. They were pure support.

I remember a few words someone told me before my departure that stayed with me during the entire trip. Simple statements and simple conclusions that helped me immensely while they seemed to be so obvious...

I also remember powerful words in very serious moments. Words that made me accept a challenge, comprehend an enigma, acquire courage and decide to proceed. Words that made me indeed think and realize. I felt wise!

A few sensitive words opened my heart. A few beautiful words made me cry.

Of course you can speak and say something good. It doesn't need to be very important or reflect the level of your intelligence and culture. It only needs to be full of humanity and compassion-simple but essential!

Don't be a wall; don't be a piece of ice. Don't be like all the indifferent and impolite people who cannot afford to spend even a little of their time.

Be nice. Stay for a while.

Be a friend, give a handshake, give a smile!

Prevent Depression and Craziness through the scientific method of Dream Interpretation discovered by Carl Jung and simplified by Christina Sponias, a writer who continued Jung's research in the unknown region of the human psychic sphere.

Learn more at: http://www.booksirecommend.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home