Unlock The Secrets To Successful Domain Name Registration



By Mark A. Abrahams

I find that a domain name is key to a successful internet business. I remember the very first time that I started my internet business. I had just registered my domain name and had my website pointing to my domain. This is the equivalent in a conventional business to opening a shop or office and having a welcome party.

Metaphorically your domain name represents your keys to a lifestyle of freedom. The internet is associated with working from home and no commuting to an office. Being able to work whenever you want as your website is open 24 hours for business you need to just check in once a day to answer support emails and make sure that your website is operational.

Now getting to the serious side of a domain name. It is critical for your business to succeed.
Think about all the very popular websites like Google, Digg, Youtube and Yahoo they all have short catchy names that kind of represent their logo or internet identity. Would you visit Google frequently if you had to type in a long name that was not memorable. I am sure that this demonstrates the impact of choosing a good domain name has on your business.

So let us look at the process of choosing a good name. When you choose one make sure that it represents your business. If you are running a used Chevrolet dealer then you can choose one like Chevrolet Cars. The name can have a hyphen or just the two words combined together. I am sure that you get the idea.

Once you are ready choose a well known registrar and check if the name is available. Once you have confirmed this complete the registration process and payment. In most cases the process will complete before 24 hours is up.

Would you like to know more about the magical marketing techniques that have helped me to quit my day job? I have just completed my new ebook.

Secrets To Make Money Online - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home