Web Business Building - Four Critical Steps to Web Business II



By Sean Mize

First thing is--you have to find a niche. The tighter your niche, the better. The higher--the tighter your niche--the higher price you can charge for the product. Now, several of you on this call have good, strong, well-defined niches. Some of you do not--you've got a very generic niche.
If you have a very generic niche--I would ask myself--what can I do? Who is a part of this niche who is, perhaps, of the smaller part of this niche, than what I'm servicing right now? If I could meet some very specific needs, of some very specific people in my niche--could I charge a higher price? Could I become unique? Could I become the very best in my tight niche?
Number two: you have to build a list--you have to build a list. And, we've talked about it a lot.

I've talked about it in this call--I've talked about probably on every other call. And, you read something in email I send you every single day. If you're reading my new articles as I publish them--in E-Zine Articles dot com--I continue to talk about this. You need to have a list. Why do you need to have a list? Because you want to be able to send people back to your website. You want to be able to build a relationship with people. People do not buy from you because you have a pretty looking sales page. They do not buy from you because you're an awesome sales writer.

They buy from you because they develop a relationship with you. And, they trust you, and, they trust your judgment. And, they purchase from you, because they believe that what you produce is going to be of the same quality as that relationship that you've created.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1200 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home