Rejecting the "Can't" & Accepting Your Success



By G. Everett

A simple truth I found out - the Law of Attraction is as real as the computer you are viewing this on. The principal is simple much like when you turn on your computer. You might not understand the Intel processor running at 2 million cycles per second but the screen is emitting light waves with graphics and text. What we do with the Law of Attraction is much like your computer. Its connected by the Internet to the World. Quantum physicists and scientist similarly have come to understand this law of the Universe. It is all energy and everything is connected through this energy.

You probably are asking WHY the Law of Attraction?

Around 1991 I found the Law of Attraction almost by "accident." I say an accident because the law of the Universe is well documented but not well advertised, not at least in the early 90s. This sub-atomic area of the Universe is defined as energy or sometimes referred to the zero-point field. It is lowest definable state of energy, the beginning that connects where we are all connected. The "accident" I experienced was picking up the right book at the right time, a book on real Wealth secrets. I realized I wasn't as broke as I thought, just more depressed by years of reverse wealth teachings.

Much like other life stories I was flat broke, no job and living in a park. I still had my sanity, clothes on my back and a mind full of ideas. Thoughts are where this energy initiates the law of attraction. Wealth begins with a state of mind, Thoughts! This is the simplicity of it. In reality it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. The "accident," our experiences, and the people we talk to are all connected to this zero-point field of pure energy. We shape these thoughts and actions by how we think and begin to realize our real wealth.

I am not talking about repetitious mumbling of what you want but real thoughts and emotions creating wealth. Using your thoughts one can materialize thoughts into physical reality. Much like the example used in "The Secret," Henry Ford industrialized America by a single thought.
His thought of a 'horse-less buggy' became reality powered by tapping into this energy. Of course he didn't twiddle his thumbs but used his thoughts to empower the 'horse-less buggy' in to a real object. He didn't think negative thoughts, "I can't do this." You have to eliminate "can't" out of your thoughts. That is reverse wealth teaching we have been subject to. Negative thoughts and emotions create just that -- negative thoughts and emotions! I had thoroughly convinced myself I was the mostly unluckiest man on the planet. I attracted those negative thoughts and emotions creating my poor position. Opposites were only thoughts away. Thinking positive thoughts created a perfect job working with a new field I was interested in, GPS. Global Positioning System was new and the job was perfect. Positive thinking began the energy thrust that changed my life. I didn't just "think" about it but followed my emotions - the first interview, the job was mine!

You now know what to do with the Law of Attraction. If it's a new car, a new house or a new job - the sky is the limit! It can be a new stream of Income or a new set of friends. What I found is available to you now - I wish I had met Bob Doyle and Joe Vitale back in the 90's. Here is some excellent self-help sources that I am involved with them and will begin your journey to being an Internet Millionaire and the Law of Attraction. I recommend at least Bob Doyle's book & course - about Wealth without a Reason. The author, Bob Doyle also have helped multiply my wealth ans success.
The Law of Attraction was introduced to me in 1991 and continue to fulfill my dreams including a seven-day Caribbean cruise this season! Thoughts and a positive attitude are the beginning to your new Wealth. Be sure to visit my websites above for the positive vibes.
© 2007 - Downloads are great but please leave all links intact.

G. Everetthttp://www.wealthwithoutreason.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home