Web Business Building - Four Critical Steps to Web Business IV



By Sean Mize

You can certainly make money by placing E-Zine Ads, and driving people to your website. I have done some of that: some of them have been productive--some haven't. Press releases--you can do press releases. I've done some Joint Ventures. Some of them are horrible. Some of them make me some money.

Sometimes I think that I'll never do another joint-venture. But, Article Marketing--I have complete control over. I write the articles. I tell people that they could download this particular book, and they do. So, I have a lot of control over it--I like Article Marketing. However you go, you have to have traffic.

Number four: you've got to have products. And, I'm going to stress here: products.
You have to have that free giveaway to make something work. When you're first getting started--you need a low-priced product. Why do you need to start with a low-priced product? Because, frankly, you don't have the experience online to create a four-hundred, or a two-hundred page manual, and sell it for a hundred dollars. It might take you a year to create that manual. However, if you start small--come up with a thirty or forty page manual--sell it for ten dollars, or twenty-five dollars.

It gives people an opportunity to get to know you, without risking a lot of money. Think about it. If you sell something for ten dollars to somebody that doesn't know you very well, then they might feel a little bit more comfortable about that than if it was a hundred dollars. Because, a hundred dollars--they might really be thinking, -am I really going to get my money back if it's no good?

If it's a ten dollar or hundred dollar product then maybe they're thinking--well, hopefully it's a good product. But, if it's not, well, I only just lost ten bucks. Then what happens folks--this is critical. After you've created that ten dollar product, and people buy that ten dollar product, and they realize that it was worth something and they didn't throw their money away. Now, every single person that's bought that ten dollar product, or twenty-five dollar product, that liked it, is now a candidate for your fifty dollar, or your one-hundred dollar product.

Your hundred-page manual. Your step-by-step guide. Your collection of cd's. Ya'know.
Whatever it is that you create. So, I really want to focus on building a sales-funnel. As much as we talk about list-building, as much as we talk about traffic--if you don't have any products, you can't monetize any of it.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, ‘Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide‘
Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1200 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home