Hawaii Vacation



By Lauren Ashe

I have been thinking about taking a vacation to Hawaii this year since our plans for Europe fell thru. I wanted to ask travelers that have been to hawaii to get a first takers account of the Hawaii experience. I jumped on my computer and googled "hawaii vacation" the results that showed up were less then spectacular, "orbitz, travelocity, and expedia" all in the top ten?
C'mon now I think the results should reflect more peoples content then the advertisers ads.

As I got to the third page of the google results I finally found a website that would offer me some real information on Hawaii. The website was northshore.com, I have heard of the famous north shore of Hawaii when I was a kid. Lots of movies and films have been made depicting the popular surf and world class waves of Hawaii. I decided that I will take my vacation there on the north shore of Oahu, Hawaii.

When planning activities to do on my trip, since I have a 12 year old and a 6 yr old. I decided to take the free Arizona memorial tour. This is the tour of the remains of the historical WWII pearl harbor attack. My next activity and all the rest of them will be scheduled on the north shore.
Polynesian cultural center is the number one paid activity and I will definitely be taking my family to that attraction. Snorkeling, bottom fishing and horseback riding are the other activities that I will enjoy.

The northshore.com website is great as I was able to download coupons for all of my activities and also local information on things to do and places to eat. I actually found our place to stay on the northhshore.com website, we are staying in a vacation rental for a decent price.

Hope our trip goes well, I will write about the whole thing and report back. Our trip is in a couple of weeks.
http://www.NorthShore.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home