How To Pick Up A Girl - 2 Most Powerful Tips To Impress A Girl That You are Interested In!



By Herman Tugimin

Do you know how to pick up a girl so that she can get impressed? Do you know how to start a conversation with a girl that you are interested in? No doubt, the subject on how to pick up a girl seems to be difficult for some guys. They are fear to get rejection while approaching any girl or woman. In my opinion, it is better to get rejected than not to try!

In this article, I am going to tell you the two type that is the most powerful pick up lines among others pick up lines type that have a high chances of success. Here are they:

1). Use Funny Pick Up lines
Women love to laugh. So, use it at the right time and make her laughing. It will impress them and she may think that you are an interesting guy. For examples: Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it is just a sparkle or may be you can say like: Oh My God, I thought I was gay then I met you. The key here is if you can keep her laughing, you will go far.

2).Use Romantic Pick Up lines
If you want to steal her heart and make it yours, then you should use romantic pick up lines. For Examples: I could die tomorrow and it would not matter as long as I knew that I could meet an angel like you in Heaven. Or you can say: Ever wonder why you have spaces between your fingers? So my fingers can fit there. The key here is you must look within her to find the beautiful part and tell in poetic comments.

Lastly, the two pick up lines that I just mentioned above will work if you use it properly at the right moment. The best way to make a pick up line work is to avoid it sounding like a pick up line. It is very necessary to concentrate on how you say it rather that what you actually say. All of the above mentioned lines are common and the most preferred ones. GOOD LUCK!
Do you know What Not to Say When Approaching Woman? Do you know How To Talk To Women and Hold Their Interest?

Find and Learn more FREE Dating Tips and Tricks on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and become intimate with women plus GET FREE NEWSLETTER - 3 Times a Week & FREE EBOOK right now by visiting http://www.freewebs.com/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home