How Can I Make Money Online Without Knowing Much?



By Riley West

I have something to tell you that I learned when I first started looking into Internet Marketing (IM).

If you have had no exposure to marketing in general and specifically Internet Marketing, then, by default, you are a babe in the woods.

The people who populate the IM world and know how to play the game will sell you a plan on how to succeed at Making Money Online. Many of the plans are incomplete and are primarily a design for making them money, not you.

You are expendable. Thousands of newcomers to IM arrive daily looking to make their fortune. They'll spend their ten to one hundred dollars on an E-book with downloadable extras. After digesting the material presented the newcomer will do one of three things.

One, they will (the newcomer to IM) feel lost, frustrated and give up.

Two, determined, they will buy yet ANOTHER E-book and give it a shot. Maybe, eventually, they will start earning some money. Probably not.

Third, they will NOT CHASE PITCH PAGE RAINBOWS and will instead go down the path of certain success. That path is the one I'm on. Only I'm a lot further down the road than you are.
Here it is. You have to have the skills necessary to succeed at Internet Marketing. Without the skills you are doomed. With the skills you are on your way! It's that simple. I'm here to show you where to get the skills you need to be the success you want to be in Internet Marketing.

It can be done. By you! But, listen up here. If you wanted to be an attorney you'd expect to go get some schooling, wouldn't you? So, keeping it simple, you need the skills! The skills that are required to make money online. Where you gonna get 'em?

Once, in the seventies, a man name Perry came into my store. He was in a great mood!
Practically party mode. He walked around our furniture store barely able to contain himself. He was pointing at various pieces of furniture saying, "I'll take that, and that, and one of those! When can you deliver?" Just like that. This was unusual.

While I was writing him up I asked him why he was in such a good mood. He said " I just passed all my tests and now have my commercial multi-engine aircraft certification! I'm celebrating!"

Well, I was impressed. He even took me for a long, multi-state flight as he honed his skills at navigating on instruments only.

That cinched it. I decided I wanted to be a pilot. As a hobby, mind you. I ran right down to the airport and found an instructor. I said "Sign me up!" Then I went for a short demo flight with the instructor and I was enthralled! "I gotta learn how to do this!" I thought. I'll take my friends for rides and adventures.

When we got back down to the FBO office they signed me up all right. I got my lesson manuals, a list of books to read, cover to cover. I got my checklists and I had to buy some instruments and tools for aviating. It's really very involved. I had to enroll in ground school and schedule flying lessons. We followed a proven agenda for training pilots.

I learned fast and in a few months I was taking friends for sight seeing trips! What a time! But I had to work for it. I was taught by pros. And, you know what? You need to be taught by pros.

After I had bought several programs that promised me riches on the internet and was going nowhere I found Lance Profit. Kind of a weird name, isn't it? This fellow Michael Andrews went through all the trials and tribulations that newcomers to Internet Marketing struggle with and went on to create a curriculum that is as methodical and detailed as Aviation Instruction. And that's saying something.

You want to make money online? Here's how you can find out what it takes without losing your shorts. You'll also find out if you have what it takes.

Come on in and see what I mean. This will put you on your way! Click that link at the bottom of the page, please.

My name is Riley West. My main objective is to help people stay informed about Internet Marketing. It's is a vast topic and Newcomers to This "Make Money Online" world are rapidly parted from their money and left dazed and confused! For more information, and links to resource-rich websites that DON'T fleece newcomers, please visit: http://www.officialinternetincomeguide.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home